- Mayor: Carl DeMaio best protects the Republican brand and they think can best beat Representative Bob Filner
- District 1: Ray Ellis "has the best shot at toppling the incumbent"
- District 3: Todd Gloria drew no Republican challengers
- District 5: Mark Kersey is the "single candidate [that] stepped forward in this district"
- District 7: Scott Sherman "recruited to the race by April Boling"
- District 9: Marti Emerald drew no Republican challengers
Lets look back to see how well the Union Tribune's Editorial
San Diego City Council (only a 33% win ratio)
- Lost - Philip Thalheimer, District 1 (Democratic Opponent)
- Won - Todd Gloria, District 3 (Democratic Opponent)
- Lost - April Boling, District 7 (Democratic Opponent)
Post a Comment